مطعم مدرسة تكنولوجيا معلومات

(3.0) /
اتصال
قائمة طعام
لا يوجد لديك وجبات يرجى إضافة البعض
هل أنت موجود هنا الآن ؟
التقييمات
(2) تقييمات خاصة بالمطم

like % 60 من الناس يوصون بهذا المكان

اخر التعليقات

عرض الكل
undefined
Mohamed Ahmad ELTEIR (جوجل)
0 رد
calendar icon 23‏/08‏/2022

Excellent 💙💛

undefined
Rumble Stiltskin (جوجل)
0 رد
calendar icon 23‏/08‏/2022

Very bad food. And a complete absence of precautionary measures against the Corona virus..according to sources from the supervising school students, they are forcing them to congregate in the eastern area of ​​the restaurant and to prevent social distancing, on the pretext that the workers are tired of cleaning the restaurant. It is a crime and the school administration should be punished for it. Only 30% of the space in the restaurant is used, and the other 70% is empty.. meaning the students are crowded in light of the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic!!!! #who

undefined
Mohamed Ahmad ELTEIR (جوجل)
0 رد
calendar icon 23‏/08‏/2022

Excellent 💙💛

undefined
Rumble Stiltskin (جوجل)
0 رد
calendar icon 23‏/08‏/2022

Very bad food. And a complete absence of precautionary measures against the Corona virus..according to sources from the supervising school students, they are forcing them to congregate in the eastern area of ​​the restaurant and to prevent social distancing, on the pretext that the workers are tired of cleaning the restaurant. It is a crime and the school administration should be punished for it. Only 30% of the space in the restaurant is used, and the other 70% is empty.. meaning the students are crowded in light of the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic!!!! #who

undefined
Mohamed Ahmad ELTEIR (جوجل)
0 رد
calendar icon 23‏/08‏/2022

Excellent 💙💛

undefined
Rumble Stiltskin (جوجل)
0 رد
calendar icon 23‏/08‏/2022

Very bad food. And a complete absence of precautionary measures against the Corona virus..according to sources from the supervising school students, they are forcing them to congregate in the eastern area of ​​the restaurant and to prevent social distancing, on the pretext that the workers are tired of cleaning the restaurant. It is a crime and the school administration should be punished for it. Only 30% of the space in the restaurant is used, and the other 70% is empty.. meaning the students are crowded in light of the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic!!!! #who

undefined
Mohamed Ahmad ELTEIR (جوجل)
0 رد
calendar icon 23‏/08‏/2022

Excellent 💙💛

undefined
Rumble Stiltskin (جوجل)
0 رد
calendar icon 23‏/08‏/2022

Very bad food. And a complete absence of precautionary measures against the Corona virus..according to sources from the supervising school students, they are forcing them to congregate in the eastern area of ​​the restaurant and to prevent social distancing, on the pretext that the workers are tired of cleaning the restaurant. It is a crime and the school administration should be punished for it. Only 30% of the space in the restaurant is used, and the other 70% is empty.. meaning the students are crowded in light of the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic!!!! #who

اترك تعليقك الآن

اخر الأسئلة

عرض الكل
الموقع والاتصال
  • شارع عباس العقاد، الشيخ زايد، الإسماعيلية،، الشيخ زايد، ثالث الإسماعيلية، الإسماعيلية،
  • Ismailia 3 , Egypt
  • كاش