من الناس يوصون بهذا المكان
The food is great but most especially the Staff Sanjay. He have excellent customer service. He made our dinner more beautiful and memorable. Suggested and making us some good drinks. Thank you very much for making us happy dining in.
The best Asian food in town I really like the food and staff it’s located at Hilton Riyadh
The price is really reasonable
We went out for our end of year dinner. The service and food as always expected- fabulous and yummy
Very good service and food
If you’re ever in the hotel, you must treat yourself to this restaurant. I’ve been here three times so far, before I wrote this review, and I’ve always been left dying for more. It’s saddening when the food finishes (to be fair the portions aren’t big) because you wish you could keep on eating. My recommendations would be to start with their Gazpacho drink and chicken gyozas and then move on to the brilliant Nasi Goreng.
A female waiter was so friendly and guided us to the best seller as it was the first time to try Lotus yesterday night, also Mr. Sanjay the waiter was helping a lot
My experience was not up to expectations, wouldn’t call it fine dining, aside of the portion size the taste was not as expected, don’t order the Thai papaya salad, the seafood mix was below average like any fast food wok dish, the sushi was acceptable, the gyoza and shrimp appetizer were perfect. Never return again.
Food was great, but service was horrible.
- Even though I called earlier for reservations, the worker did not bother to let me know that afternoon, they have set menu only.
- crew was not welcoming when we first came and it was only us in the restaurant
- The chef started cooking our main course after we have finished Appetizers and sat for a quit good time waiting, he cooks meals one by one. My husband and I had the same order yet, his meal was cooked after mine so each one had their food in a different time.
- The other staff did not even say hello he just started asking who ordered diet cola so that he serves it.
- finally my food is served without chopsticks or fork, and waitress already took my previous chopsticks and I looked around and I couldn’t find anyone near, I had to call for someone until they heard and came and gave me fork and knife.
Awesome food good place